Morpheus is an exquisite luxury villa in Agios Ioannis, on the Greek island of Mykonos. Set gracefully apart from the chic party scene and glorious beaches that make this Cycladic island a world-renowned destination, this five-bedroom vacation rental is the ideal sanctuary for relishing privacy and stunning Aegean views with your family and friends.
The elegant, naturalistic minimalism of Morpheus’s design is at once contemporary and timeless, evoking the island’s archaic history while rooting you in the eternal now. The exterior features a terrace and infinity swimming pool oriented toward a wide and hypnotizing view of the Aegean Sea and the islands of Delos, Rhenia, and Paros. On the poolside loungers, spend long afternoons watching the light play on the azure waters. Then enjoy a light meal at the covered alfresco table, and repair to the sumptuous alfresco lounge carved inside a niche like a richly furnished grotto. Up the staircase, on the villa’s second level, the covered balcony with alfresco lounge and a second outdoor dining table is perfect for sunset dinners against the backdrop of the sea.
French doors lead from the upper balcony into the villa’s unique interior. Numerous ocean-view windows, set inside gorgeous exposed masonry, fill the living room with Aegean light. Wall-length sofas surround an ample floor, perfect for dancing, cocktail parties, or simply lounging in luminous tranquility. Down a few steps, you’ll find the dining area with table for six, and the fully equipped kitchen, where you can prepare meals inspired by Greek traditions.
The bedrooms are simple and beautiful, with soothing décor and luminous windows that open to the island air. All five bedrooms have double beds, and three have views of the sea. The master bedroom features a private balcony and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub. The other bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with stand-alone showers.
Venturing out from Morpheus you’re just minutes from the restaurants, art galleries, chic nightlife, and lovely Cycladic architecture of Mykonos town. From there, you can set out on an archeological tour of the island of Delos, or go sailing between the Cyclades. You’re also within easy walking distance of the beaches at Agios Ioannis and Ornos.
- Bedroom 1 – Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private balcony, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 4- Kid’s Room: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan